- The innovative design allows this tester to be used for both Izod and Charpy test.
- Unique and innovative design: vice and pendulum allows operator to run alternatively Charpy and Izod tests without changing the instrument geometry.
- Impact speeds of 3.8m/s & 3.5m/s as well as multiple impact energies can be generated by one pendulum.
- High mass, traditional pendulum design concentrates energy at the impact point with minimal energy loss due to vibration.
- The electrics contain a high-resolution encoder for accurate measurement of the impact angel.
- Touch screen control for quick and easy input of parameters, interactive software allows for users input regarding complete, partial hinge broken and non-broken samples.
- Tester connected to PC through RS232 interface for direct data acquisition. Test data can be saved or exported using the included software package.
- Results are automatically corrected for energy loss due to air and mechanical friction.
- Multiple safety protection ensures the operation safety of operators.
ISO 179, ISO 180, ASTM D 256 and the equivalent.
||For Izod:5.5J, 11J, 22J;
For Charpy: 7.5J, 15.0J, 25.0J, 50.0J
|Span of Charpy
||Radius of striking edge: R = 0.8mm ± 0.2mm
Location of striking edge above top surface of support: 22mm ± 0.05mm
||Radius of striking edge: 2mm±0.5mm
Angle of striking edge: 300 ± 10